170 Sliding Patio Doors
With a variety of styles to choose from, the 170 Sliding Patio Door by Alpine provides a new look for your home without forsaking energy savings. Advanced innovations ensure a weathertight fit, allowing you to enjoy the warmth and beauty of natural sunlight and the feeling of an expanded living area. With such a wide selection, you’re sure to find the door that best suits your space.
- Fusion-welded construction.
- 4-1/2” frame depth, 1” wide integral nailing fin with 1-3/8” set back.
- 1” insulated glass unit with warm-edge spacer.
- Metal reinforced sash components.
- Precision-engineered tandem roller system.
- Stainless steel roller track.
- A variety of SolarTherm insulated glass packages.
- Vertical sash components are metal reinforced for added structural strength.
- Extra-deep, weatherstripped integral interlocks at meeting stiles for added protection against air infiltration.
- A European style handle with thumb lock offers easy operation.
- Optional keyed locks and foot locks are available.
- Independently adjustable dual-point mortise lock.
- Adjustable tandem rollers on a raised stainless steel track provide years of smooth, trouble-free operation.
- Heavy-duty fiberglass screen with aluminum frame features an adjustable independent wheel system in all four corners.
- Available in 2-, 3- and 4-panel configurations.
Insulated Glass Packages
Reducing energy loss is often the number one reason for purchasing replacement windows. Windows are roughly 80% glass, so it’s important to choose the ideal glass system for your home and climate. Upgrading to a high-performance Low-E (low-emissivity) insulated glass package may help further increase year-round energy savings.
As of October 23, 2023, the ENERGY STAR 7.0 program implemented more stringent energy-saving criteria for windows and doors, with lower U-Factor and Solar Heat Gain Coefficient performance requirements. Alpine windows and sliding patio doors offer a variety of SolarTherm insulated glass packages that meet new ENERGY STAR 7.0 certification in all climate zones.
Consult your window professional for the optimal glass package required for your home and climate zone.
**White, Almond and Desert Clay are solid colors formulated throughout.
*Black, Architectural Bronze and Silver exterior finishes are available with a White or Almond interior only.
We recommend you make final color selections using actual product samples. All colors may not be available in all markets.