170 Sliding Patio Doors
With a variety of styles to choose from, the 170 Sliding Patio Door by Alpine provides a new look for your home without forsaking energy savings. Advanced innovations ensure a weathertight fit, allowing you to enjoy the warmth and beauty of natural sunlight and the feeling of an expanded living area. With such a wide selection, you’re sure to find the door that best suits your space.
170 Series Patio Door
- Fusion-welded construction.
- 4-1/2” frame depth, 1” wide integral nailing fin with 1-3/8” set back.
- 1” insulated glass unit with warm-edge spacer.
- Metal reinforced sash components.
- Precision-engineered tandem roller system.
- Stainless steel roller track.
- A variety of SolarTherm insulated glass packages.
- Vertical sash components are metal reinforced for added structural strength.
- Extra-deep, weatherstripped integral interlocks at meeting stiles for added protection against air infiltration.
- A European style handle with thumb lock offers easy operation.
- Optional keyed locks and foot locks are available.
- Independently adjustable dual-point mortise lock.
- Adjustable tandem rollers on a raised stainless steel track provide years of smooth, trouble-free operation.
- Heavy-duty fiberglass screen with aluminum frame features an adjustable independent wheel system in all four corners.
- Available in 2-, 3- and 4-panel configurations.
**White, Almond and Desert Clay are solid colors formulated throughout.
*Black, Architectural Bronze and Silver exterior finishes are available with a White or Almond interior only.
We recommend you make final color selections using actual product samples. All colors may not be available in all markets.