Superior technology meets exceptional performance in the Alpine 70 Series. Our fusion-welded vinyl frames surround Low-E insulating glass for the best in energy efficiency. These specially constructed frames also contribute to the windows' outstanding strength and durability that can only carry one name - Alpine.
Alpine 70 Series Vinyl Windows and Patio Doors provide your home with a smart combination of beauty, elegance and style. Available in many shapes, sizes and styles, you'll also benefit from the windows' top-quality design, which provides superior thermal efficiency and performance.
- Sturdy 2 5/8" frame depth and integral nailing fin with 1 3/8" or 7/8" fin setback provides compatibility with wood, vinyl and stucco applications.
- Nailing fin welded at all four corners for easier, more weathertight installation.
- Available with integral J-channel to provide easy and clean applications for all types of siding.
- Precision, computer- welded frame and sash eliminate potential leak points at sill corners for improved energy efficiency.
- 3/4" insulated glass unit with warm edge technology and exterior glazing. 1" unit on Picture Windows and Patio Doors.
- Metal reinforced at locking rails.
- Available in white, almond, or clay.
- Inside or outside, removable fiberglass screen for easy cleaning.
- Internal grid selection to match any home style.
- Obscure glass for added privacy in sensitive areas.
- Tinted glass to reduce glare and solar heat gain.
- PPG's Low-E glass with argon gas qualifies all Alpine products for the ENERGY STAR® label program.*
- Continuous head and sill for multiple unit option.
- Super Spacer available.
- Factory mulling for easier job site installation.
- Fresh air ventilators.
- STC rated windows available. Contact your local representative for specific test requirements.
And the biggest advantages to owning 70 Series Vinyl Windows? Essential energy savings and maintenance freedom which can put money in your pocket and give you the time to do the things you like.